Absolution Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolution Linkshell

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

+3
Isshin
Renze
Kalila
7 posters

Kalila and Dameion's Application

Kalila

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

Kalila and Dameion's Application Empty Kalila and Dameion's Application

Post  Kalila Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:18 pm

- Character Name: Kalila

- Jobs at 75: WHM & SAM, soon to be RDM

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs leveled for these jobs?: Yes

- Notable gear for your jobs:

Maximum MP SetHealing Magic SetHealing MP Set
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/MaximumMPSet.jpg?t=1254885041https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/HealingMagicSet.jpg?t=1254885224https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/HealingMPSet.jpg?t=1254885045
    This is my Maximum MP set. This is probably the set I've worked on the longest and cherish the most. It consist of Dryad Staff, Magic Strap, Hedgehog Bomb, Zenith Crown +1, Morgana's Choker (I also have Rep. Gold Medal for when I'm in the main lands), Loquac. Earring, Magican's Earring (for when I sub smn, it's my favorite sub out of the 3 I use), Blessed Briault, Zenith Mitts, Vivian Ring ^^, Serket Ring, Blue Cape +1, Hierarch Belt, Zenith Slacks, and Llwyd's Clogs (gives more MP than Zenith Pumps +1 :D). Only improvements are HQ Zenith Mitts and Slacks, and a Blessed Briault +1. My MP with a SMN sub is 1461.This is the set I'm wearing the most. This set can push Cure V up to outstanding numbers, I've seen it over 1,200 w/o Divine Seal in Temenos. I do have 2 or 3 weird armor combination's, the neck, feet, and ammo. I've studied the cure equation and found out that those piece provide the largest boost in cure potency. Improvements would be salvage feet, Whm belt, and if i decide to change my moogle hat to the mage one.This is my Healing MP set. It combines HMP gear with Max MP gear to provide the highest mp restoration possible. Virtually no improvements here unless you count star / celestial rings.
    Bar Spell SetHaste SetRepose Set
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/BarSpellSet.jpg?t=1254885051https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/HasteSet.jpg?t=1254885047https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/ReposeSet.jpg?t=1254885040
    This is my Bar Spell set stripped from other gear that does not effect it. Elemental resistance goes up 1 every 5 Enhancing Magic levels. My Bar Spells currently are up to 120 w/o enhancing magic merits which i do plan to do in the future. Very little improvements except for the cape from sea that gives enhancing magic.A very basic set. I've stripped the other gear for you to see it. This is my haste gear which gives me 26% haste to reach the equipment cap of 25% haste. One of my favorite sets to make my whm more effective.This is my Repose gear. It consists of Light Staff/Grip. Elite Beret, Enhancing Torque, Nashira Manteel, Goliard Gloves/Feet and Insect Ring with Omega Ring. I have managed to sleep Ouryu with this without a Black Mage sub.
    Enfeebling Magic Set
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/EnfeeblingMagicSet.jpg?t=1254885050
    This is my enfeebling magic set. I dont use this much but when i do use it it works! lol. I use this set when RDM's aren't around. Gives a great boost in enfeebling magic.

- Number of Merits: 144 Used Merits

- What have these merits been used on?

8/8 : MP

2/5 : STR

8/8 : Club

4/8 : Archery

(2/4 Evasion, will be removed once I get to that point)

1/8 : Enhancing Magic, Planning to go the full 8, will also be doing Enfeebling Magic

4/4 : Critical Hit Rate

WHM------------

5/5 : Cure Cast Time

5/5 : Bar Spell Effect

1/5 : Martyr (has surprisingly been useful)

2/5 : Devotion (will be putting this at 3/5)

1/5 : Protectra 5

5/5 : Shellra 5

Samurai----------------

3/5 : Store TP Effect

(My Samurai is very recent at 75)

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? : I'm CST, I have times available virtually all day.

- Do you have Sky/Sea Access? : Yes

- Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard Access? : Yes

- Are you available to do Dynamis, and Einherjar at the LS's posted times all the time? : Yes

- End-game experience: I've helped run a Linkshell for almost a year now. I've been a member of that Linkshell for 2 years. That Linkshell was TheGekkoStatee and our main events were Sky, Sea, ZNM, SCNM, Dynamis, Limbus, and KS99 while doing some other forced pop NM's occasionally (like swift belt or optical hat if needed, or reverend mail also if needed, or bomb queen ring, so on). What I did for the shell was developed and maintain our lotting system which I designed entirely in Excel. This was designed last January, and was perfected by February. It pulled the points off of our Linkshell Website and then calculated through an equation which I sorted members into groups based on Jobs (job priority for the item), and Attendance Rank. Through many equation I programed Excel to calculate Item Priority, which I then posted on our website. I did this for over 300 items, twice a week, for almost 10 months. This process may seem long but with the help of excel it takes no more than 30 minutes. I also took attendance everyday (because I needed the information for my program). That means I was there every single day for every event for 10 months. I also ran and maintained the Linkshell Web Site. I was the head leader on the web, and a sub leader in game.

- Are you willing to drop whatever you are doing and race to HNM's when they pop? : Yes

- Do you have all relevant Outposts and Past Maws: Yes

- Ventrilo Access? : Yes

- Previous Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Server: Caitsith Linkshell: TheGekkoStatee

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Our Linkshell wanted to change servers (to Pandemonium). Two of the Three Leaders went while Dameon and I went our seperate ways. We decided to go our separate ways to see more of whats out there and to get a new start and meet new people. It has been fun on Caitsith. We met a lot of really cool people. Most have come and gone and a lot of them have server transfered. Dameon left command of the Linkshell to another leader and split the Linkshell funds among members. We wish to experience more of the game aspect including the HNM experience. We did not have much of a chance to experience this part of the game and would really love to.

- Any additional information you want to add: This Linkshell was reccommnded to me from one of your own members. Back on Caitsith he was known as Carljr but here his character's name is Lilgangster. This application is connected to Dameions Applicaiton which I will post shortly for him.

Last edited by Kalila on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kalila

Kalila and Dameion's Application Empty Re: Kalila and Dameion's Application

Post  Kalila Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Fake post cause the gray background looks weird :3
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Untitled Document

- Character Name: Dameion

- Jobs at 75: SAM, PLD, NIN, THF, RNG. Me and Kalila will be leveling RDM as well.

Samurai

TP Gain Set 1TP Gain Set 2TP Gain Set 3
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--TPGainSet1.jpg?t=1254890343https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--TPGainSet2.jpg?t=1254890339https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--TPGainSet3.jpg?t=1254890338

This is my Haste set up for Sam. It's a fairly standard gear set and works out for must situations. It's a 6 hit build with a fairly decent amount of Haste to go along with it.

This is my Attack and Accuracy Setup. For higher leveled mobs it is good and well balanced that gets the job done. I use Hachiman Kote +1 so i can keep the 6 Hit build that I desire.I wont need them once I finish Usukane feet though. I'll full time haste in my hand slot when I do finish them.

This is my Polearm Setup. I use this for when i Merit and the occasional bird NM. I've had merits in Polearm for a while mostly cause I was leveling DRG bu stopped. ATM I am currently in the proccess of removing them to cap sword for PLD. Almost finished doing that.

Weapon Skill Set 1Weapon Skill Set 2Weapon Skill Set 3
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--WeaponSkillSet1.jpg?t=1254890348https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--WeaponSkillSet2.jpg?t=1254890350https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Edit.jpg?t=1254890354

I use this setup mostly when I sub warrior or fighting mobs that aren't a challenge. It can easily get through the defense of the mob, and with war sub it makes it happens more often on higher leveled mobs.

I use this setup for when I'm fighting against enemies with very High Defense and/or Evasion.I also use this most of the time for when I am subbing Ninja. Provides me with enough Strengh and Attack to get through any mobs defense.

For Pole Arm WS'ing.
    Tanking Set 1 Tanking Set 2
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--TankingSet1.jpg?t=1254890358 https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon--TankingSet2.jpg?t=1254890360

This setup is for when I'm tanking with a warrior sub. I mainly use this in Salvage, works out nicely on Chariots. I'm still able to put out the dmg I love but get hit for less which is a great bonus.

This is my Evasion Tanking setup that works out very nice for me. I sub in haste for Ichi and Ni. Occasionally I'll use the Stun Grip but its rare, Double Attack is always better.

Paladin

Enmity SetHaste SetMagic Dmg Down Set
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon-PLD-EnmitySet.jpg?t=1254892062https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon-PLD-HasteSet.jpg?t=1254892503https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon-PLD-MagicDownSet.jpg?t=1254892068

This is my main Tanking Setup, it changes alot through the course of tanking of mob but this is how it starts, alot of enmity put in to it but it works perfect.

This is my Haste Set up mainly for Nin sub but its also good with using flash and cures, most of the time i sub out the head for Bahmaut Mask for the Enmity for flash.This is my Magic Resist setup it has helped me a lot on so many mobs in the past, 0 dmg on Avatar 2hr is so cool to see. I also use Iron Ram's Polearm with this set.
    HP Set Shield Skill Set
    https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon-PLD-HPSet.jpg?t=1254892071 https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/Dameon-PLD-ShieldSkillSet.jpg?t=1254892075
    This is my Hp gear mainly for curin myself to gain hate or when the time comes and i need to use sprits whithin. This s my shield Skill Gear, Mostly for casting Ichi and Repraisl it comes in handy a lot of the time really useful gear set.

- Number of Merits: 408 Used Merits

3/8 HP

3/8 : MP

5/5 : STR

4/8 : Sword

4/8 : Polearm

8/8 : Great Katana

4/4 : Shield

8/8 : Ninjutsu

4/4 : Enmity Increase

THF------------

5/5 Tripple Attack Rate

3/5 Assassin's Charge

1/5 Feint

PLD--------------

5/5 : Sentinel Recast

5/5 : Rampart Recast

1/5 : Chivalry

5/5 : Guardian

RNG---------------

5/5 : Sharpshot Recast

5/5 : Rapid Shot Rate

1/5 : Stealth Shot

1/5 : Flashy Shot

5/5 : Snapshot

SAM--------------

5/5 : Store TP Effect

5/5 : Meditate Recast

5/5 : Blade Bash

5/5 : Overwhelm

NIN-----------------

5/5 : Subtle Blow Effect

4/5 : Katon Effect

4/5 : Ninja Tool Expertise

3/5 : Katon : San

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? : I'm EST, He also has times available virtually all day.

- Are you available to do Dynamis, and Einherjar at the LS's posted times all the time? : Yes

- End-game experience: I started off in a Linkshell called EyeofthePhenoix. The Linkshell leader's name was Jakel and he was pretty down to earth. We did a lot of sky gods and a few HNMs: Aspid, KB, Faf, Tiamat once, Vrtra, Jorm and lost. Then I went back and helped a friend for a bit, and help some friends get some armor in sky in a Linkshell called Famila. Stayed there for a while until the leader kind of took aside a few members and made another Linkshell. She offered me a spot but I chose to leave. I took all the people she didn't ask and made a Linkshell called TheGekkoStatee. Also a lot of people from my old social Linkshell and a few other members from Alluan's Linkshell. Alluan became a Leader in TheGekkostatee when it was formed. We made this Linkshell and it started off slow. Only did sky at first but it grew into something very large. Once was a Linkshell from members no one wanted became a Linkshell that no one believed in. We conquered everyone's expectations and managed to make a full fledged Linkshell that was capable of doing Sky, Sea, ZNM, SCNM, Dynamis, Limbus, KS99 and more. We almost never lost a fight near the end and we were getting more productive and efficient in every area. Members felt as if the Linkshell was a family. Everyone knew everyone, we had our lil fights but in the end we stayed together as one and conquered every challenge we went up against, or died with honor.

- Are you willing to drop whatever you are doing and race to HNM's when they pop? : Yes

- Previous Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Server: Caitsith Linkshell: TheGekkoStatee

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Our Linkshell wanted to change servers (to Pandemonium). Two of the Three Leaders went while Kalila and I went our separate ways. We decided to go our separate ways to see more of whats out there and to get a new start and meet new people. It has been fun on Caitsith. We met a lot of really cool people. Most have come and gone and a lot of them have server transferred. I left command of the Linkshell to another leader and split the Linkshell funds among members. We wish to experience more of the game aspect including the HNM experience. We did not have much of a chance to experience this part of the game and would really love to.

- Any additional information you want to add: *See Kalila's Application

Renze
    Renze
    Leader
    Leader

Number of posts : 789
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Renze Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 am

I don't see anything in your post >.>
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 am

awww :\ hmmm thats strange
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:13 am

***reposting the top post due to request, does not include gear set images though :(***

- Character Name: Kalila

- Jobs at 75: WHM & SAM, soon to be RDM

Maximum MP Set

Healing Magic Set

Healing MP Set

This is my Maximum MP set. This is probably the set I've worked on the longest and cherish the most. It consist of Dryad Staff, Magic Strap, Hedgehog Bomb, Zenith Crown +1, Morgana's Choker (I also have Rep. Gold Medal for when I'm in the main lands), Loquac. Earring, Magican's Earring (for when I sub smn, it's my favorite sub out of the 3 I use), Blessed Briault, Zenith Mitts, Vivian Ring ^^, Serket Ring, Blue Cape +1, Hierarch Belt, Zenith Slacks, and Llwyd's Clogs (gives more MP than Zenith Pumps +1 :D). Only improvements are HQ Zenith Mitts and Slacks, and a Blessed Briault +1. My MP with a SMN sub is 1461.

This is the set I'm wearing the most. This set can push Cure V up to outstanding numbers, I've seen it over 1,200 w/o Divine Seal in Temenos. I do have 2 or 3 weird armor combination's, the neck, feet, and ammo. I've studied the cure equation and found out that those piece provide the largest boost in cure potency. Improvements would be salvage feet, Whm belt, and if i decide to change my moogle hat to the mage one.

This is my Healing MP set. It combines HMP gear with Max MP gear to provide the highest mp restoration possible. Virtually no improvements here unless you count star / celestial rings.

Bar Spell Set

Haste Set

Repose Set

This is my Bar Spell set stripped from other gear that does not effect it. Elemental resistance goes up 1 every 5 Enhancing Magic levels. My Bar Spells currently are up to 120 w/o enhancing magic merits which i do plan to do in the future. Very little improvements except for the cape from sky that gives enhancing magic.

A very basic set. I've stripped the other gear for you to see it. This is my haste gear which gives me 26% haste to reach the equipment cap of 25% haste. One of my favorite sets to make my whm more effective.

This is my Repose gear. It consists of Light Staff/Grip. Elite Beret, Enhancing Torque, Nashira Manteel, Goliard Gloves/Feet and Insect Ring with Omega Ring. I have managed to sleep Ouryu with this without a Black Mage sub.

Enfeebling Magic Set

This is my enfeebling magic set. I dont use this much but when i do use it it works! lol. I use this set when RDM's aren't around. Gives a great boost in enfeebling magic.

- Number of Merits: 144 Used Merits

8/8 : MP

2/5 : STR

8/8 : Club

4/8 : Archery

(2/4 Evasion, will be removed once I get to that point)

1/8 : Enhancing Magic, Planning to go the full 8, will also be doing Enfeebling Magic

WHM------------

5/5 : Cure Cast Time

5/5 : Bar Spell Effect

1/5 : Martyr (has surprisingly been useful)

2/5 : Devotion (will be putting this at 3/5)

1/5 : Protectra 5

5/5 : Shellra 5

Samurai----------------

3/5 : Store TP Effect

(My Samurai is very recent at 75)

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? : I'm CST, I have times available virtually all day.

- End-game experience: I've helped run a Linkshell for almost a year now. I've been a member of that Linkshell for 2 years. That Linkshell was TheGekkoStatee and our main events were Sky, Sea, ZNM, SCNM, Dynamis, Limbus, and KS99 while doing some other forced pop NM's occasionally (like swift belt or optical hat if needed, or reverend mail also if needed, or bomb queen ring, so on). What I did for the shell was developed and maintain our lotting system which I designed entirely in Excel. This was designed last January, and was perfected by February. It pulled the points off of our Linkshell Website and then calculated through an equation which I sorted members into groups based on Jobs (job priority for the item), and Attendance Rank. Through many equation I programed Excel to calculate Item Priority, which I then posted on our website. I did this for over 300 items, twice a week, for almost 10 months. This process may seem long but with the help of excel it takes no more than 30 minutes. I also took attendance everyday (because I needed the information for my program). That means I was there every single day for every event for 10 months. I also ran and maintained the Linkshell Web Site. I was the head leader on the web, and a sub leader in game.

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Our Linkshell wanted to change servers (to Pandemonium). Two of the Three Leaders went while Dameon and I went our seperate ways. We decided to go our separate ways to see more of whats out there and to get a new start and meet new people. It has been fun on Caitsith. We met a lot of really cool people. Most have come and gone and a lot of them have server transfered. Dameon left command of the Linkshell to another leader and split the Linkshell funds among members. We wish to experience more of the game aspect including the HNM experience. We did not have much of a chance to experience this part of the game and would really love to.

- Any additional information you want to add: This Linkshell was reccommnded to me from one of your own members. Back on Caitsith he was known as Carljr but here his character's name is Lilgangster. This application is connected to Dameions Applicaiton which I will post shortly for him.

Last edited by Kalila on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 am

- Character Name: Dameion

- Jobs at 75: SAM, PLD, NIN, THF, RNG. Me and Kalila will be leveling RDM as well.

Samurai

TP Gain Set 1

TP Gain Set 2

TP Gain Set 3

This is my Haste set up for Sam. It's a fairly standard gear set and works out for must situations. It's a 6 hit build with a fairly decent amount of Haste to go along with it.

This is my Attack and Accuracy Setup. For higher leveled mobs it is good and well balanced that gets the job done. I use Hachiman Kote +1 so i can keep the 6 Hit build that I desire.I wont need them once I finish Usukane feet though. I'll full time haste in my hand slot when I do finish them.

This is my Polearm Setup. I use this for when i Merit and the occasional bird NM. I've had merits in Polearm for a while mostly cause I was leveling DRG bu stopped. ATM I am currently in the proccess of removing them to cap sword for PLD. Almost finished doing that.

Weapon Skill Set 1

Weapon Skill Set 2

Weapon Skill Set 3

I use this setup mostly when I sub warrior or fighting mobs that aren't a challenge. It can easily get through the defense of the mob, and with war sub it makes it happens more often on higher leveled mobs.

I use this setup for when I'm fighting against enemies with very High Defense and/or Evasion.I also use this most of the time for when I am subbing Ninja. Provides me with enough Strengh and Attack to get through any mobs defense.

For Pole Arm WS'ing.

Tanking Set 1

Tanking Set 2

This setup is for when I'm tanking with a warrior sub. I mainly use this in Salvage, works out nicely on Chariots. I'm still able to put out the dmg I love but get hit for less which is a great bonus.

This is my Evasion Tanking setup that works out very nice for me. I sub in haste for Ichi and Ni. Occasionally I'll use the Stun Grip but its rare, Double Attack is always better.

Paladin

Enmity Set

Haste Set

Magic Dmg Down Set

This is my main Tanking Setup, it changes alot through the course of tanking of mob but this is how it starts, alot of enmity put in to it but it works perfect.

This is my Haste Set up mainly for Nin sub but its also good with using flash and cures, most of the time i sub out the head for Bahmaut Mask for the Enmity for flash.

This is my Magic Resist setup it has helped me a lot on so many mobs in the past, 0 dmg on Avatar 2hr is so cool to see. I also use Iron Ram's Polearm with this set.

HP Set

Shield Skill Set

This is my Hp gear mainly for curin myself to gain hate or when the time comes and i need to use sprits whithin.

This s my shield Skill Gear, Mostly for casting Ichi and Repraisl it comes in handy a lot of the time really useful gear set.

- Number of Merits: 408 Used Merits

3/8 HP

3/8 : MP

5/5 : STR

4/8 : Sword

4/8 : Polearm

8/8 : Great Katana

4/4 : Shield

8/8 : Ninjutsu

4/4 : Enmity Increase

THF------------

5/5 Tripple Attack Rate

3/5 Assassin's Charge

1/5 Feint

PLD--------------

5/5 : Sentinel Recast

5/5 : Rampart Recast

1/5 : Chivalry

5/5 : Guardian

RNG---------------

5/5 : Sharpshot Recast

5/5 : Rapid Shot Rate

1/5 : Stealth Shot

1/5 : Flashy Shot

5/5 : Snapshot

SAM--------------

5/5 : Store TP Effect

5/5 : Meditate Recast

5/5 : Blade Bash

5/5 : Overwhelm

NIN-----------------

5/5 : Subtle Blow Effect

4/5 : Katon Effect

4/5 : Ninja Tool Expertise

3/5 : Katon : San

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? : I'm EST, He also has times available virtually all day.

- End-game experience: I started off in a Linkshell called EyeofthePhenoix. The Linkshell leader's name was Jakel and he was pretty down to earth. We did a lot of sky gods and a few HNMs: Aspid, KB, Faf, Tiamat once, Vrtra, Jorm and lost. Then I went back and helped a friend for a bit, and help some friends get some armor in sky in a Linkshell called Famila. Stayed there for a while until the leader kind of took aside a few members and made another Linkshell. She offered me a spot but I chose to leave. I took all the people she didn't ask and made a Linkshell called TheGekkoStatee. Also a lot of people from my old social Linkshell and a few other members from Alluan's Linkshell. Alluan became a Leader in TheGekkostatee when it was formed. We made this Linkshell and it started off slow. Only did sky at first but it grew into something very large. Once was a Linkshell from members no one wanted became a Linkshell that no one believed in. We conquered everyone's expectations and managed to make a full fledged Linkshell that was capable of doing Sky, Sea, ZNM, SCNM, Dynamis, Limbus, KS99 and more. We almost never lost a fight near the end and we were getting more productive and efficient in every area. Members felt as if the Linkshell was a family. Everyone knew everyone, we had our lil fights but in the end we stayed together as one and conquered every challenge we went up against, or died with honor.

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Our Linkshell wanted to change servers (to Pandemonium). Two of the Three Leaders went while Kalila and I went our separate ways. We decided to go our separate ways to see more of whats out there and to get a new start and meet new people. It has been fun on Caitsith. We met a lot of really cool people. Most have come and gone and a lot of them have server transferred. I left command of the Linkshell to another leader and split the Linkshell funds among members. We wish to experience more of the game aspect including the HNM experience. We did not have much of a chance to experience this part of the game and would really love to.

- Any additional information you want to add: *See Kalila's Application
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 am

***reposted due to request***

Pictures of Dameion's Equipment: https://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Dameon/

Picutres of Kalila's Equipment: https://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/Kalila22222/Kalila/
    Isshin
    Isshin

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post  Isshin Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am

I see everything, Renze just has a fail connection cause karma's a bitch.
    Alaura
    Alaura
    Leader
    Leader

Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Alaura Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 am

/yes to both! Smile
    Lilgangster
    Lilgangster

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  Lilgangster Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:40 am

I known Kali for long time when i was on cait sith lol Shes is cool Cool
    Renze
    Renze
    Leader
    Leader

Number of posts : 789
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Renze Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 am

The thing I like most is the amount of work the pair of you have put into your applications, the 1st impression really goes a long way.
    From reading every word of your app. it looks to me like both of you are very dedicated and i'm positive both of you would be a good addition to the LS.
    So it's a yes from me
    Kalila

Post  Kalila Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 am

Also would like to add that both of us own a Tidal Talisman in case your shell uses those to transport people from whitegate to nashmau for einherjar.
    Aragon
    Aragon
    Leader
    Leader

Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Aragon Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Best app I've seen in a long time. Only one things that stands out that hurts though, Dameion(sp) doesn't have a mage job. As we stand right now we have too many melee/tanks that show up to camps, which sucks for the rest of our members who have mage jobs and would like to attend as a melee once in a while. I hate to say yes to people who don't have a mage job, I understand you're leveling RDM, but seeing as how you don't have a mage job as of now means you won't have gear to follow over for when it is 75 which means it will be a while before it's useful at events.

On the other hand I hate to say no to people who have put as much time into perfecting their jobs as you 2 seem to have done. Kalia, I hope you enjoy WHM because you'd get to play it a lot.

Also, you 2 play on PC?
    hellstorm
    hellstorm

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post  hellstorm Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Got my vote if they play on pc and have decent play time that don't just include NA prime time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am