Absolution Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolution Linkshell

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

5 posters

Cullie's Application

cullie
    cullie

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-08-19

Cullie's Application Empty Cullie's Application

Post  cullie Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 pm

- Character Name:Cullie, Mecullie

- Jobs at 75 (Please note it is required to have at least 1 mage job): 75 MNK WAR BLM RDM

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled for these jobs? (i.e. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF). Correct.

- Notable gear for your jobs: No really out of the ordinary gear, but um K.O., some blm af2, destroyers, d haidate, byakos axe, rajas ring, rutters, r pumps, avengers

- Number of Merits: dont know exact #

- What have these merits been used on? str, critical hit%, h2h skill, extra job abilites

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? EST time zone, play usually afternoon/night during the week, some weekends

- Do you have Sky/Sea Access? Correct.

- Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard Access? Dont think so

- Are you available to do Dynamis, and Einherjar at the LS's posted times all the time? yes

- End-game experience (Sky/Sea/HNM/Einherjar/Dynamis/etc): a little of everything but not much experience on einjerjar and HNMs

- Are you willing to drop whatever you are doing and race to Tiamat/Cerberus/Khimaira/Sandworm/Dark Ixion when they pop? yes

- Do you have all relevant Outposts and Past Maws: I have a few outposts but I can get the relevant ones

- Ventrilo Access? (It is recommended to download Ventrilo even if you do not have a microphone, as a lot of discussion takes place on there). I can get access

- Previous Server(s) and Linkshell(s): gby, nephilim

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): ls's broke

- Any additional information you want to add: I would like to get BB items for MNK. Also [I want to make money.] lol. Haven't seriously played in like a year.
    Diavolo

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Cullie's Application Empty Re: Cullie's Application

Post  Diavolo Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

HOLA
    cullie
    cullie

Post  cullie Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Hola. Very Happy
    Kayu
    Kayu

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

Post  Kayu Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

2 app or 2 characters?
    also finish filling your app.
    and HOLA
    hablas español para empezar o nomas sabes algunas palabras?
    cullie
    cullie

Post  cullie Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Mecullie is my Tarutaru its a 75RDM 75BLM, Cullie is 75MNK 75WAR sorry for not specifying. I don't think my taru has sea but I'll check it tonight and post.

*Edit* My taru does not have sea and is on CoP mission "Darkness Named". My hume is on CoP mission "Dawn".

Last edited by cullie on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im cool)
    cullie
    cullie

Post  cullie Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Kayu wrote:2 app or 2 characters?
    also finish filling your app.
    and HOLA
    hablas español para empezar o nomas sabes algunas palabras?

algunas palabras pale
    hellstorm
    hellstorm

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post  hellstorm Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 pm

I remember you from gby. Did you quit the game for awhile? Your character have not changed much since then?
    cullie
    cullie

Post  cullie Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey hellstorm, yeah I've gone through a lot in the time that I was away. I'm sure my tarutaru hasn't changed much since I quit playing it and leveled my hume character. I prefer being tarutaru RDM when I play that character but can be either job. I could make a complete list of all my gear on here but it's not crap gear. bounce lol @ these emocons
    Starrr
    Starrr

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post  Starrr Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Character Name:Cullie, Mecullie

2 accounts or 2 characters on the same account?

Notable gear for your jobs: No really out of the ordinary gear, but um K.O., some blm af2, destroyers, d haidate, byakos axe, rajas ring, rutters, r pumps, avengers

"some blm af2" = 6/6? be more specific. the more specific you are on an app, the less chance there is of you being kicked after a sack has seen your gear sets.

Looks like MNK is your best geared job of the 4, however mnk is as useless as a chocolate fire guard in endgame, sadly.

count em up. you either cant be assed to put the effort in this app or you are trying to aviod telling us.

What have these merits been used on? str, critical hit%, h2h skill, extra job abilites

STR capped?, Crit capped?, H2h capped? What JA's have you unlocked and what lvl are they?

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard Access? Dont think so

What Dynamis wins do you need? do you have any CoP wins?
    cullie
    cullie

Post  cullie Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Starrr wrote:
    Character Name:Cullie, Mecullie

2 accounts or 2 characters on the same account? 2 Characters on same account

Notable gear for your jobs: No really out of the ordinary gear, but um K.O., some blm af2, destroyers, d haidate, byakos axe, rajas ring, rutters, r pumps, avengers

"some blm af2" = 6/6? be more specific. the more specific you are on an app, the less chance there is of you being kicked after a sack has seen your gear sets.

Looks like MNK is your best geared job of the 4, however mnk is as useless as a chocolate fire guard in endgame, sadly.

On my taru: 1/6 BLM AF2 Sorcerers Tonban Lol. I have Crimson Greaves, Abyssal Earring, Morion Tathlum, Errant slops, cuffs, Rainbow Cape, Hierarch Belt, 6/6 rdm AF1, Ether ring, Phantom Earring, 6/6 blm AF1, Zircon rings (im cheap)

On my hume: E. Feet (not unlocked due to gil issues), Shr. Znr. kabuto, dune boots, shura haidate, byakkos axe, rampager, walahra turban, K.O., Suzaku's sune-ate, rutter sabatons, swift belt, bushinomimi, B.Q. ring, phobos's sabatons, avengers, destroyers unlocked, subduer, vice of aspersion

End of sad gear story.

count em up. you either cant be assed to put the effort in this app or you are trying to aviod telling us.

What have these merits been used on? str, critical hit%, h2h skill, extra job abilites

STR capped?, Crit capped?, H2h capped? What JA's have you unlocked and what lvl are they?

hume:
    5/5 STR
    8/8 h2h
    critical hit rate +4
    kick attack rate +2
    focus recast +1
    double attack rate +1

"Formless Strikes"

tarutaru:
    Max mp +1
    Enfeebling magic +1
    Elemental magic +1

my BLM has none of the Burst II etc "merit" spells because they came out with those updates after I started other jobs and I never went back

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard Access? Dont think so

What Dynamis wins do you need? do you have any CoP wins?

Tarutaru and Hume for some reason have Dyanamis Sandoria Wins, but both need the rest.

My Hume should have access to Dreamworld dynamis though because I beat CoP on that char.

Tarutaru on CoP Mission: updated I will be on 4-2 after I do cutscenes

Hume on CoP Mission: "Dawn"

Anything else I will be glad to tell you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm