Absolution Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolution Linkshell

Quetzalcoatl HNM Linkshell

2 posters

Akrins App. ^^

Jacob

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-08-30

Akrins App. ^^ Empty Akrins App. ^^

Post  Jacob Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

- Character Name: Akrin

- Jobs at 75 (Please note it is required to have at least 1 mage job): BLM WAR SAM NIN PLD and RDM RNG

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled for these jobs? (i.e. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF). Yes

- Notable gear for your jobs: B. Mask , Dalamy, HQ Staffs,

- Number of Merits: 261

- What have these merits been used on?
    (Listed the jobs i will most likely be playing if any other questions ask plz ^^)
    BLM: 5/5 Lighting/ice potency
    5/5 Burst II and Frezze II
    RDM: Dia III ,
    Para II
    Slow II

SAM : Store TP
    overwhelm
    RNG(Will be re gearing for Ixion not that well merited either >< but will get on that):2 Unlim shot
    1: Flash shot
    2: Sharpshoot recast

- Which time zone are you in? What times do you play? cst

- Do you have Sky/Sea Access? Yep

- Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard Access?Yes

- Are you available to do Dynamis, and Einherjar at the LS's posted times all the time? Yep

- End-game experience (Sky/Sea/HNM/Einherjar/Dynamis/etc):Done it all with my brother

- Are you willing to drop whatever you are doing and race to Tiamat/Cerberus/Khimaira/Sandworm/Dark Ixion when they pop? Yea

- Do you have all relevant Outposts and Past Maws: yes

- Ventrilo Access? (It is recommended to download Ventrilo even if you do not have a microphone, as a lot of discussion takes place on there). yes

- Previous Server(s) and Linkshell(s): Same as lildrama

- Reasons for leaving said Server(s) and Linkshell(s): wanted to be and play w/ my brother

- Any additional information you want to add: im a well rounded guy who like to have fun. but takes the game serious at times ^^ and like to meet to people! (Srry for posting under his name btw lol was on his PC atm so just left him logged on !)
    Renze
    Renze
    Leader
    Leader

Number of posts : 789
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Akrins App. ^^ Empty Re: Akrins App. ^^

Post  Renze Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:25 pm

1. You say you're in CST time zone, but what times do you actually play? doesn't have to be exact just the times you generally play
    2. When are yours and your brother's transfers up?
    Jacob

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post  Jacob Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

His is up the 10th of this month Mine is up on the 8th and I play uselly after 3pm pst on weekdays (School) and untill I pass out? lol about 4 am cst depends on whats going on ^^.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:55 am